Tuesday, January 24, 2006

More great products from the Trade Show!

So I was just checking out a couple of websites for companies that I love. We've ordered some yarns from these people, and I thought that maybe you could read from them what they stand for and what they do. If you've got a little time, check 'em out, won't you? The first is the Fibre Company. Spun and dyed in Portland, Maine, this yarn and these ladies are tops! Find them and www.thefibreco.com We also love Be Sweet. Now, we've had their yarn for a little while, but I thought you'd want to know where your money goes! See them at www.besweetproducts.com. We also love the creative mastery behind some of the most amazing tools on the market. Glass Knitting Needles! Check out www.namasteneedles.com. We may not be the only folks in town to carry these amazing needles and accessories, but I'm sure we love them the most! This is the true original, so don't accept any imitators! (Even if you don't buy them from us!) They also have some totally awesome bags and solutions for how to store all of your needles and accessories. I promise, you will not be disappointed! We won't have these beauties for another few weeks, but you can at least put them on your list for the Spring! Speaking of awesome bags... you must check out www.offhanddesigns.com. Sweet ladies and even sweeter products. We'll be getting the new "Eve" and "Ursula" bags. I'll just let them speak for themselves.
So... had enough! Well here's a small list of other people we love. When you're done doing your homework, drop me a line. I'd love to hear what you think, what you love, what you'd like us to carry and all of that! Thanks...
www.knitrowan.com
www.blueskyalpacas.com
www.lanternmoon.com
www.koigu.com
www.malabrigoyarn.com
www.lornaslaces.com