Monday, May 21, 2007

A New Direction for Lint

In case you haven't heard, Lint is up for sale. I'm ready to focus my energy on more important things and hand over this amazing place to someone who is able to take it forward and make it something even greater than it already is. This has been a long and difficult decision for me, but the current challenges of life have overwhelmed my ability to be a good business owner. Don't worry, I won't disappear. I'm actually looking forward to being on the other side of the counter for a change. So bear with me during this process of finding a buyer and switching over things. We'll be closing for a couple of days soon to do inventory and maybe a couple more after that, so watch your email and this blog for more info. And thanks in advance for being so wonderful to me...

No comments: